Providing electrical expertise for over 30 years.
Unitech Electrical Contracting Inc. was founded by Keith Brooke in 1986.
For more than 30 years Unitech has upheld it's core values of integrity and high-quality workmanship, and as such, Unitech is now one of industry's most respected electrical contractors.
Like most companies, Unitech started small. But, over the last 30 years, it has grown from a crew of just 6 to, at its peak, a team of approximately 225 handpicked, top-notch employees.
An important part of providing quality work is always ensuring the best materials, manpower and processes are being used. Although industry standards have been established over many years, Unitech strives to always offer innovative installation and material options for the clients review. These options ultimately result in an enhanced quality in the final project delivery.
Unitech Electrical Contracting Inc. has worked all over Western Canada – everywhere from the urban centres of the prairies, to the rural industrial hot spots, and all the way up to the Arctic Circle. Regardless of the size or location of the project, Unitech always places an emphasis on the following:
Here is some more information about Unitech:
- Build and maintain a workforce of qualified trades people and office personnel who take pride in their work.
- Supply clients with expert advice and directions on their projects.
- Show the highest respect and courtesy to our clients and their employees.
- Assist in the design, construction, and completion of projects with a special focus on quality workmanship.
- Emphasize complete safety in the workplace.
- Providing the most complete project estimates by anticipating possible weakness in plans and specifications, informing clients upfront of any problems and by bidding accordingly.
- Place professionalism above profit at all times.
If you do not see exactly what your project needs, we are always available to discuss your requirements in greater detail. Please contact us
at your earliest convenience.